Carbon Monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is almost impossible to detect, and high exposures can lead to death in minutes. Carbon monoxide detectors can save your life and are now law in Ontario.
Morgan Realty Inc. is pleased to be a part of the Tillsonburg & District Real Estate Board and the Tillsonburg Fire & Rescue Services CARBON MONOXIDE AWARENESS WEEK.
WHERE: The Tillsonburg Town Centre Mall
WHEN: Friday, Nov. 4th from 4 pm - 7 pm
Saturday, Nov 5th from 10 am - 1 pm
The Tillsonburg Fire & Rescue Services is holding a colouring contest for children with prizes as well as draws for Carbon Monoxide alarms for the adults.
To print a copy of the colouring contest page go to: https://www.facebook.com/310097302365081/photos/a.320837877957690.71769.310097302365081/1242568645784604/?type=3&theater
For more information on Carbon Monoxide go to: http://www.oafc.on.ca/carbon-monoxide
Photo source: OAFC website